Nada Yoga is the yoga ("union" or "connection") of nada ("sound," "tone," "resonance," "vibration"). As a practice, Nada Yoga helps us "retune" the connection between our inner and outer worlds. In our image-oriented and mind-driven society, with all our external distractions, we become scattered and overwhelmed. Sound and deep listening practices help you become balanced and "tuned in" to yourself and others.
This six-week introductory class will explore the power of sound-based yoga and meditation practices to open the voice and heart, reduce stress, increase focus, balance emotions and increase connection and clarity.
Prior yoga experience or an active body is not necessary.
You will learn:
· Sound-based chakra physiology and psychology
· Movement, breath and meditation practices
· Deep listening techniques to bring clarity, focus, and calm
· Fundamentals of kirtan (yogic singing/chanting)
· History and science of mantra and sound vibration
Benefits of nada yoga practice include:
· Decreased stress and anxiety
· Skills to channel emotions in a healthy, uplifting way
· Confidence and ability to express yourself vocally
· Increased empathy and connection to self and others
Tapping into your abundant inner joy
Cost is $120 for the course, $25 per class Register here: